Project: 1200 is a grassroots movement that uses social activism, creativity, and policy to take a stand against Big Tobacco - an industry that kills 1,200 people every day in the United States and 5 million people worldwide every year.
We will educate, advocate, and fight until Big Tobacco is brought to its knees.

22 February, 2009

surprise in the mailbox!


hows everyone doing today?! good i hope! i have some exciting stuff to share!

so, this morning, i was awoken by my father coming into my room with a small little package for me. he said, "i found this in the mailbox..."

it was wrapped very nicely in green paper... it said "2: Peter M."

upon opening this nice little gift, to my surprise, i found a
 pack of Camel No. 9's!
i dont know whether to be thankful or threatened!!! just kidding. i now plan on using them in my presentations as an example (with the story i just shared with you of course! "no kids, i dont buy cigarettes!")
but now my curiosity has the best of me... who dunnit? what was their intent? was it out of good humor? or was it a malicious attack?! aaah!

to say the least, after inspection of the package and cigarettes (side note: tobacco stinks just as bad when it isnt lit, than when it is... AND! it is HARD to fit 20 cigarettes back into those little boxes.) i found no clues as to who or why.

if anyone has any leads, please let me know! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment